Welcome to No Name Servers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mavrik9100

Mario's Staff Application

RP Name: Mario Manocchio

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:113156926

Playtime (with evidence): 1 Day https://gyazo.com/6c0f0fc5630405f0b3ca4bc281724f97

What time do you normally play?: If school is on 3:40 pm to 7 pm AEST, If not, Most of the day

Do you have previous experience in a staff role?: Figuration Gaming: head mod. Moon Gaming: T-mod 

Explain why you are applying for a staff role at NoName Servers: My motivation to becoming a staff member is to mainly assist the staff team, Punish rule breakers, and to make the server a better place for everyone.

ULX: I I do understand how to use ULX commands. As I stated earlier, I have had past experience as a staff member on two Garry's Mod servers. Throughout these experiences, I have built a great knowledge of the ULX commands and how they work.

With my past experiences, I have learnt that staffing requires great dedication to the server and the people on it, which I am ready to give.

Why should you accept my application?:
I am a calm and collected person while still being stern and strict when need 
be, I am very good at dealing with issues and problem solving, meaning I'm good at getting to the bottom of things.
I also have a deep passion for the server and I love playing on it and I just want the player base to feel like we're always there and ready to help.

I have seen that sometimes when I'm on not many staff are on, I believe accepting me would be a great benefit to the staff team of nns, I'm a trustworthy and loyal player,

Have you ever received an infraction on the server (warn, kick or ban)?: No.

Scenario 1: You respond to a ticket and a player RDM'd another player. What do you do? I would first bring the victim and then the culprit, I would ask the victim what the issue is and how it happened after I heard his side I would ask the culprit there side of the story.
most of the time these situations stem from a simple misunderstanding, but sometimes, it's more. If it were to have been RDM I would tell the culprit Not to do it again and what the consequences would be if he were to do it. I would proceed to warn him of his offense then return them both and move on.

Scenario 2: A section of the map is fully prop blocked and you have just joined. What do you do? Bring the player who is prop blocking, See if hes had any previous warns ill warn him, if it doesnt ill give him a verbal and move on

Scenario 3: A player is threatening to DDoS/DOX a player or staff member. What do you do? Ban them, ask a higher ranking to extend

Other information: I have had a few mishaps in the past, but I will put them behind me and work on myself If I have any mistakes make sure to point them out, im welcoming criticism as well

Edited by Mavrik9100
Fixing it up
1 person likes this

Moderator Requirements

• You must have at least 5 forum posts
  • You must have at least 1 day playtime on the server (AFK'ed but tbh most people do)
  • You must be 14 years or older
  • You must write a minimum of 200 words when responding to the question 'Explain why you are applying for a staff role at NoName Servers' 
  • You must not currently hold a staff position on another server

There are afew things wrong with this application. From seeing you in game you do know the rules and you are very active but you do mess around a little too much. (Using @ chat to troll, NLR when people dont let you base with them, etc) But that doesnt mean you arnt good t-mod material. You just need to work on realising the line between acceptable and unacceptable minging. 

Now to do with your application the segment "Explain why you are applying for a staff role at NoName Servers" Must have 200 words. You didnt even try here. (Edit- I now see that the full segment has been broken up into bits. My mistake) Additionally with the segment "Scenario 2: A section of the map is fully prop blocked and you have just joined. What do you do?" Your answer is odd, Bringing the player and seeing if they are minging is a good idea but if it is a new player why would you warn them for RDM? You would either give them a verbal or warn for Propblock. 

Change these things and overall add more to your application and my opinion may change from Neutral  After improving your application and spending more time in game talking to you I feel you would be a good addition to staff so long as you stick to your word and improve yourself in game. +1

Edited by Hank
2 people like this

7 hours ago, Mavrik9100 said:

involves propblock/minge ill warn him, if it doesnt ill give him a verbal and move on

"Scenario 2: A section of the map is fully prop blocked and you have just joined. What do you do?"

If the propblock involve propblock? a tad bit confusing but anyway

I have seen you around in game and as Hank said you do mess around a little too much. If you improve in game ill happily give you a +1

Edited by Jeremy

4 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

"Scenario 2: A section of the map is fully prop blocked and you have just joined. What do you do?"

If the propblock involve propblock? a tad bit confusing but anyway

I have seen you around in game and as Hank said you do mess around a little too much. If you improve in game ill happily give you a +1

Yeah as i said in Other information im trying to put that behind me and move on

You previously didn't have the best reputation, but since NNS opened I've gotten to know you a lot better and you're not all that bad. You're really active on the server, you know the rules but you do muck around a fair bit, which isn't that bad, it can easily be changed. Best of luck with your app!

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

You previously didn't have the best reputation, but since NNS opened I've gotten to know you a lot better and you're not all that bad. You're really active on the server, you know the rules but you do muck around a fair bit, which isn't that bad, it can easily be changed. Best of luck with your app!

Cheers mate,

1 person likes this