Welcome to No Name Servers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ivan Moody

Staff Requirements (Addition)

I think in order to apply for moderator, the applicant should have at least +5 community rep on the forums. this stops people who have played the server and not given a shit about the forums, or have been abusive/minged on the forums.

EDIT: To gain community rep, you must have a post/thread and if people click 'like this' then it adds to your community rep.

Edited by Ivan Moody

4 minutes ago, Ivan Moody said:

I think in order to apply for moderator, the applicant should have at least +5 community rep on the forums. this stops people who have played the server and not given a shit about the forums, or have been abusive/minged on the forums.

I like that idea - it also pretty much forces the users to post meaningful content rather than aimlessly trying to acquire the required amount of posts.

2 people like this

This idea is really good, +1 for sure. It will completely stop shit posting to get staff. 

On 2/11/2018 at 3:15 PM, Hank said:

This idea is really good, +1 for sure. It will completely stop shit posting to get staff. 

On 2/11/2018 at 1:47 PM, Blootz said:

I like that idea - it also pretty much forces the users to post meaningful content rather than aimlessly trying to acquire the required amount of posts.

Just so you know this is the guy that got caught for cheating and banned

1 hour ago, Mavrik9100 said:

Just so you know this is the guy that got caught for cheating and banned

We are aware of this, Point of bringing it up here?